Disappointment is a part of our life. In our daily life, we get disappointment for many reasons. We somehow become disappointed when we achieve success in life or fulfill our dreams. When you get frustrated in life remember you have to keep yourself strong. These disappointment quotes always help keep yourself strong.
Life does not always go the way we imagine it to. We become frustrated when life goes on its own rule. If you think that this only happens with you, let me tell you, you are wrong. Nature has its own rule and we are part of nature so, there comes a time in everyone’s life when life goes against you. Do not become disappointed at that time because this situation does not last long. Good times come when bad times are over.
Sometimes, some important persons in our life disappoint us with their behavior. In most cases, when the person we love has moved away from life, we go into depression. Remember, your life is only yours, never be a disappointment for any outsider. You can read understanding quotes, heart touching quotes in addition to disappointment quotes. Quotes are being published on our website to motivate you in bad times. Keep reading and sharing.
Best Disappointment Quotes
- If you’re born sad it’s not your fault, but if you die with disappointment it’s your fault.
- We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Sometimes when you get disappointment it makes you stronger. – David Rudisha
- The strongest people have a past filled with chaos, heartbreak, and disappointment.
- Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation. – Eric Hoffer
- One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments. – Henry Ward Beecher
- When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. – Ryan Reynolds
- Disenchantment, whether it is a minor disappointment or a major shock, is the signal that things are moving into transition in our lives. – William Throsby Bridges
- If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off. – Thomas Jefferson
- One minute of sincere gratitude can wash away a lifetime’s disappointments. – Silvia Hartmann
- Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it. – Eliza Tabor
- I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, disappointed. But you know what? I will put on a happy face and move on. It will hurt but I will survive. – Unknown
- Sometimes, just when I think I know people, they disappoint me in ways I never thought they could. – Unknown
- Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists unless laughter could be said to remedy anything. – Kurt Vonnegut
- Disappointment is just the action of your brain readjusting itself to reality after discovering things are not the way you thought they were. – Brad Warner
- Never depend on other people to make you happy because you’ll end up being disappointed as expectations always hurt. – Unknown
- Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers in our souls, it leads to discouragement. – Joyce Meyer
- Suspense is worse than disappointment. – Robert Burns
- After being disappointed so many times, you start to lose hope in everything. – Anonymous
- Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom. – Sir Boyle Roche
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of attitude quotes for inspiration in life.
Love Disappointment Quotes
- Love comes to those who still hope after disappointment, who still believe after betrayal, and who still love after they’ve been hurt. – Anonymous
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- No matter how much in love you are, in the end, you are disappointed by either a flamed out affair or until death does you part. – Unknown
- Nothing is perfect in love. If you expect it to be, better be ready for disappointment. – Anonymous
- When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in. – Kristin Armstrong
- Sometimes we love our children too much that we try protect them from all the hurts in the world, including disappointment. This is often a disappointment in itself.
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. – Jane Austen
- Do not believe others when they say they love you. If you do not see the actions with your own eyes, you shall experience disappointment.
- Whenever you find that you are deeply disappointed by people, remember that you wouldn’t have been disappointed if you don’t love them.
- It is always easy to express just how disappointed one is but it is always hard to articulate love.
- As you love and interact with others it’s good not to have high expectations and to plan for disappointment as well, anything is possible.
- When you try to find perfection from your partner chances are you will end up feeling disappointed after the other, the best thing is to find true love in them.
- The tide of love will always rush in where the tide of disappointment goes out but only if you start to focus on your gratitude.
- I know what it is to feel unloved, to want revenge, to make mistakes, to suffer disappointment, yet also to find the courage to go forward in life. – Tim O’Brien
- Culture is the intersection of people and life itself. It’s how we deal with life, love, death, birth, disappointment all of that is expressed in culture. – Wendell Pierce
- Living is strife and torment, disappointment and love and sacrifice, golden sunsets, and black storms. I said that some time ago, and today I do not think I would add one word. – Laurence Olivier
- Don’t fall in love with politicians, they’re all a disappointment. They can’t help it, they just are. – Peggy Noonan
- There’s something depressing about a young couple helplessly in love. Their state is so perfect, it must be doomed. They project such qualities on their lover that only disappointment can follow. – Roger Ebert
- Not only is our love for our children sometimes tinged with annoyance, discouragement, and disappointment, the same is true for the love our children feel for us. – Bruno Bettelheim
You might also like these deep sad quotes about love, life, and more.
Disappointment Quotes For Him and Her
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. – Alexander Pope
- Everything you do in life takes you higher. That is why a disappointment of having less than the best hurts like a fall.
- The degree of suffering we experience is determined by our relationship to pain and sickness and disappointment and loss. – Kathleen Dowling Singh
- Forget yesterday and last month and last year, with their gloomy diary of failures and disappointments. All that is in the past. – Og Mandino
- Don’t care for the expectations of others on yourself for their disappointment will unfairly weigh on you.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. – Jim Rohn
- If God allowed your relationship to end, then he has something bigger planned. Don’t focus on disappointment, focus on God.
- As you work towards your goals, disappointments may slow you down, but they don’t have to keep you down. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Disappointment is a quicksand of unreality which does not sink in until you have been sucked in.
- If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment. – Henry David Thoreau
- The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
- If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root. – Toba Beta
- We can be disappointed with the world but it does us no good as the world will revolve despite us not moving.
- Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers in our soul, it leads to discouragement. – Joyce Meyer
- Don’t bother explaining – I’ve heard all the excuses and the trouble is most of them are true. – John Brunner
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Sills
- We do not understand it when we first feel disappointment but in time, it will become an unwanted companion that walks with us through life.
- I don’t hate you, I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.
- Only a few of us are going to be willing to break our own hearts by trading in the living beauty of imagination for the stark disappointment of words. – Ann Patchett
Sad Disappointed Quotes
- Disappointment is a beautiful sadness, a fitting end to a tragic tale of expectation.
- Life will throw many obstacles onto our life path that will make us sad or disappointed at times. Dealing positively with these obstacles is what makes the difference between them turning into worse states or being overcome. – Jonny Oates
- She is always sad. Or disappointed, or shocked, or Unaware. Not becoming a Senator.
- Adults tend to repress their pleasure. Sad to say, I think we become adults only through disappointment, grief, and lies. So of course gradually we become tough, less sensitive. – Jean Louis Gassee
- Laughter is a cure to the bitter disappointments in life. When you are sad, look for laughter to ease the pain.
- I don’t know what to say to that, but I have to agree with Johnny that, yeah, we do touch upon things that most men would rather not admit: That we feel pain, we cry, get sad and sometimes don’t deal well with disappointment. – Peter Steele
- If you’re at school, children who play football, you give everything to win… If you don’t succeed, that’s a huge disappointment. Then it’s okay to be sad, but better times are coming. – Arjen Robben
- Disappointments are a result of failed expectations. To have fewer disappointments, either expect less from other people or demand more from yourself. – Kevin Ngo
- I really don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed that you wound up turning into everything you said that you would never be.
- Sorry for being your disappointment I didn’t know you cared so much.
- Whenever you face betrayal, take the disappointment away from your heart instantly. This way, you will not have to carry a heavy grudge that ruins the quality of life.
- When hope suddenly dies it leaves a scar and a throbbing pain of disappointment.
- Each pain makes you stronger, each betrayal more intelligent, every disappointment more skillful and each experience wiser.
- One suffers from disappointment, which is to say like every pain, it may be cured.
- I can’t say it’s not painful being estranged from most of my family. I wish it could be otherwise. – LaToya Jackson
- Maturity’ really means: being very unsurprised by, and calm around, pain and disappointment. – Alain de Botton
- Life is full of pain and pleasure and between the two, disappointment and ecstasy.
- You can’t really disappoint yourself. You can do stupid stuff that can lead you to bad consequences, but knowing that you are who you are can ease the pain.
- Disappointments are usually very hard to handle but one must learn to figure out how to come out better and stronger.
- When you work so hard and get back so little is a soul crushing disappointment that must be shelved in order to make life go on.
Friendship Disappointment Quotes
- No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
- Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment. – Haruki Murakami
- Your experiences will be yours alone. But truth and best friendship will rarely if ever disappointed you. – Anne Lamott
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
- Friends are readily disappointed by the size of my closet and I thought it was big. – Sarah Jessica Parker
- If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, do not accept, as you may lose a friend.
- People always change and sometimes friends turn to be strangers but all the memories never change.
- Admittedly, I have never experienced a great love or extraordinary friendship, but that is because I never met a man or woman worthy of it.
- Whether it was a friendship or a relationship, the truth is when it ends it gives you a heartbreak.
- The moment your friends cease to share their complications with you, know that is the moment you lost your prime place in their hearts.
- Make as many friends as you can, but don’t build your life on them alone. It’s an unstable foundation.
- After a long way, I came to realize that you should not keep friendship with people who do not ask you how you are doing.
- Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks. – Waqar Ahmed
- I always had a mentality we would forever be friends but to my shock forever got very shorter than I ever expected.
- Broken friendship can become either a full stop or a comma in your life, the choice is yours to make it either of the two.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. – Elizabeth Foley
- The most harrowing thing about betrayal is the fact that it will never come from your enemies but comes from your friends.
- The silence of a true friend always hurts than the rough words spoken by the enemy.
- People always change and sometimes friends turn to be strangers but the all the memories never change. – Martin Luther King Jr
- Sometimes we lose friends for whose loss our regret is greater than our grief and others for whom our grief is greater than our regret.
If you like these quotes, then you also like our fake friends quotes collection. Read this and share it with your fake friends.
We hope you enjoy this disappointment quotes collection. Spread this disappoint quotes with your loved ones to make them feel happy about their life
Let us know in the comment section which quotes from 100+ quotes make you understand what is true disappointment in life.