Just like happiness pain is also so a part of our life. Happiness and pain are opposite to each other but they are like twin brothers. Where happiness ends, suffering begins, and once suffering ends, happiness begins again, this is the rule of our life. Here are some pain quotes that will help you feel better in times of trouble.
We break down in times of trouble and become emotionally weak. But we don’t notice the good aspects that are hidden in those bad times. Every bad thing that happens to us teaches us something good. We should apply the lessons learned from the bad times in life.
If you can learn from the bad things in life and apply them in your life, then success in your life will come very easily. These pain quotes will help you to learn good things from the bad situations of your life.
Pain Quotes That Will Make You Feel Strong
1. “Pain has its own noble joy, when it starts a strong consciousness of life, from a stagnant one.” – John Sterling
Everything in life has a different value. Good things have the same value as bad things. When pain is developed for a strong condition, its importance and importance is immense. You can also achieve success in your life by using this pain of life in a positive way.
2. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
Time helps to forget emotional pain, but it does not completely forget. You have to do the real work. You have to learn, you have to fight against your emotional pain. If you keep trying, you will get rid of all your emotional pain one day over time.
3. “Every pain is a gift. Every pain is an opportunity.” – Maxime Lagacé
This is one of the most famous quotes and I personally like this quote very much. Everything that happens in our lives happens for our good only if we can use it for good. According to newton’s third law of motion, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
Just like that, every bad thing is a strong good site. You just need to find out the good site that bad situation. So it is appropriate to say that “every pain is a gift. Every pain is an opportunity.”
4. “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
Of course, there is far less pain in separation than there is joy in meeting again. We usually suffer emotionally after losing something. You have to sacrifice a lot to achieve something in life.
It must be hard to sacrifice anything from life. But nothing can compare with the joy of getting what you will achieve in life after sacrificing so much.
5. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.” – Paulo Coelho
Every human being has his own personal life. Everyone has some personal problems in their life. Since everyone’s personal problems are different, so everyone’s suffering is different.
One’s own suffering should never be compared to the suffering of others. Because the thing you are suffering for may not be suffering for the other person’s thing.
6. “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.” – Tony Robbins
Change in life happens when you reach the very end of failure in any situation. Then we have no excuse except to change our lives. Forgetting all the pain and suffering becomes the main goal of life to change oneself.
7. “When you can’t remember why you’re hurt, that’s when you’re healed.” – Jane Fonda
If the cause of your pain is always in your mind, then you can never tell the pain of your life. Remembering the causes of pain means that the memories of pains are still alive with you today.
The sooner you can forget the causes of pain, the sooner you can forget the pain. So first try to forget the causes of pain from the mind.
8. “People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain.” – Neil Strauss
Even after suffering in life, the situation is worse than it is when we keep thinking about those pains. All suffering ends when we stop thinking about them.
If you want to overcome your difficulties very quickly and get back to happiness, stop thinking too much about them.
9. “If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain.” – Bryant McGill
If you can accept the causes of your suffering, respect those who try to forget them, then today or tomorrow there will come a day when you will forget all the suffering.
In the first stage, we do not want to accept the causes of our suffering. The sooner you acknowledge the causes of your troubles and respect them, the sooner you will forget your troubles.
10. “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!” – Charlie Chaplin
We should all not think too much about the hardships in life and rejoice. The more we think about the hardships we get from the bad times in our lives, the worse the situation becomes. Do think much about your pain. Try to forget them. Keep yourself busy in life and be happy.
11. “Most of the gains in life come from suffering in the short term, so you can get paid in the long term.” – Naval Ravikant
If you do not suffer, success will never come. If you want to be good in life in the long term, you must work hard in the short term. Because hard work is the only key to success in life, and with this key, you can overcome all the hardships in your life.
12. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
Find joy in it by your own hard work. There are very few people in the world who can forget all the pains and live with the joy that comes from them.
And those who can do it very efficiently never have to suffer in life. It is important to remember that only you can forget all your pains.
13. “Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Mary Tyler Moore
Pain is a part of our life. We need to suffer just as much as we need everything in life. Because in a bad situation a person understands the true value of life.
If you were always full of happiness and prosperity in your life, you would never understand the true meaning of life. Suffering in life is very necessary to strengthen oneself and to struggle in different situations.
14. “Pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment.” – Will Rogers
If you have physical pain, you can physically fix it by seeing a doctor. But if you are suffering mentally, you will not be able to fix it in any way by taking doctor’s medicine.
In that case, you have to help yourself to get out of there. Mental distress is one of the most uncomfortable situations. No one can help you without you.
15. “Don’t be scared… Women can handle the worst kind of pain. You’ll find out one day.” – Gayle Forman
Although women are physically weaker than men, they are mentally stronger. A man can do a lot of hard work physically but mentally he is much weaker than a woman and a man always wants a woman’s side for mental help.
- “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Khalil Gibran
- “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.” – Jim Carrey
- “Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Transformation without work and pain, without suffering, without a sense of loss is just an illusion of true change.” – Wm. Paul Young
- “Pain is what the world inflicts upon us. Suffering is our emotional reaction when we fail to make the difficult conscious choice to choose Joy.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Quotes About Pain In Life
- “God gave us pain to remind us we are alive, so we will learn to value the joys and beauty of the world.” – Tom Corr
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.” – Jim Rohn
- “Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me, pain is a pleasure.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.” – Fight Club
- “No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.” – Sheryl Swoopes
- “Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “It is when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
- “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” – Walt Disney
- “Pain and pleasure like light and darkness, succeed each other.” – Lawrence Stone
- “There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
- “Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation.” – Michael Jordan
- “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.” – Bo Bennett
Emotional Pain Quotes
- “The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me.” – Ashley D. Wallis
- “Growth in painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” – Unknown
- “You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.” – Joel Osteen
- “Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.” – George R.R. Martin
- “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s been some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan
- “The broken heart. You think you will die, but you keep living, day after day after terrible day.” – Charles Dickens
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin
- “Pain is the only evil I know about. It’s the only one I can fight.” – Walter M. Miller
- “When being in a relationship hurts you, leave. Don’t stay and keep drowning because love isn’t suppose to be painful.” – Mielya Saladdin
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.” – Unknown
- “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Pain is the substance of life and the root of personality, because only suffering is a person.” – Miguel de Unamuno y Jugo
- “There is nothing more suitable for the purposes of the universe than pain; never a day, when you suffer, is a lost day.” – Amado Nervo
Hope you enjoy our pain quotes. Hope it heals your pain, if yes then share it with your friends and family. And also your social media platform. If you find us helpful then regularly visit our website for more inspirational quotes and sayings. Follow us on our social media profiles like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Thank you for reading our collection. Take care and stay safe. 🙂