Rain brings new life to the earth. Every day thousands of people search the internet by Typing rain quotes to find new life in themselves. Just as rain infuses new life into plants, that is, nature, rain brings new emotions to the minds of people. Rain quotes help people to focus on their work.
Usually when it rains, new emotions and new feelings arise in people’s minds. Rain is romantic to most people. Many times it rains and the weather is pleasant so people can express it more at work. In some cases rain is harmful but in most cases rain is beneficial.
If you want to enhance the feeling of rain on a rainy day, the rain quotes below are just for you. Enjoy your life better on a rainy day. Happy rainy day. Don’t forget to also read these, inspirational nature quotes and beautiful sayings on nature.
Here The Most Beautiful Rain Quotes
There is nothing more beautiful than rain. Make your mind happy on this beautiful rainy day, after the following beautiful rain quotes.
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- I Feel Most At Peace When It Is Raining For It Reminds Me That The Sky Is Alive. – Taylor Ashley
- Thy fate is the common fate of all; Into each life some rain must fall. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I love the smell of rain, and I love the sound of the ocean waves. – Amy Purdy
- The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Unknown
- Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves. Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine. – James Poland
- Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air, and you. – Langston Hughes
- Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky. – Jessica M. Laar
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. – Bill Watterson
Rainy Love Quotes
Most people’s minds become romantic during its rains. Rain is often called the season of love. Each of us wants to spend some time with our loved ones during the rainy season. Here are some Love Rain Quotes that will make you romantic on a rainy day
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. – Langston Hughes
- Rainy days mean cold lonely nights and I believe that I could remedy yours if you let me. – Unknown
- I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other. – Billy Bob Thornton
- The rain falls for you the same way I do: Unapologetically, over and over. – S.l’.W
- I will kiss you under the pouring rain if that is the only way I can ever show my love for you. – Unknown
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. – Emily Wing Smith
- Just kiss me in the rain, so I will know you are not one of them.those who run shelter. – JmStorm
- You are the reason I love, you are the reason I live, I love you the way I miss the rain. – Unknown
- Rain is not only drops of water. Its the love of sky for the earth. They never meet each other but sends love the way. I love you dear. – Jyoti Arora
- Love is the feeling which makes rainy days romantic. – Unknown
Rain Quotes for Instagram
- The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling. – Hugh Latimer
- Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- I’m singing in the Rain, what a glorious feeling, I’m happy again. – Singing in the Rain
- Happiness is rainy night balcony a cup of coffee your favourite music. – Rain quotes
- Pitter patter of the raindrops to its beat my heart throbs. – Unknown
- A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. – Henry David Thoreau
- Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. – Rumi
- A rainy day is an equalizer. You don’t know what’s going to happen. You just take what you can get. – Charlie Harvey
- Sometimes Sunshine Turns To Rain And The Same Ones You Love To Bring You Pain. – J. Cole
- You pray for rain, you got to deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. – Denzel Washington
Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Suddenly, after many days of rain, we actually want to go out and dance in the rain. Here are some Danching Rain Quotes that will fill your mind with joy and make you dance.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- I know the rain is cold my dear, but dance in it a little while you wait for the sun. – A.J. Lawless
- Greet the sun every morning as though it’s your best friend. Dance in the rain as though you are dancing with a lover. – Sara Strain
- Life isn’t finding shelter in the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain. – Taylor Swift
- Life is just learning to dance in the rain – enjoy every drop and enjoy every pain! – Mary Rose Magnaye
- Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. – Saint Basil
- Weather is a great metaphor for life sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella or choose to dance in the rain. – Terri Guillemets
- Life isn’t how you survive the thunderstorm, but how you dance in the rain. – Adam Young
- Look forward to when the storm is over. Stay close to God. Find a way to dance in the rain. – Kyle Jessen
Happy Rain Quotes
- Let a smile be your umbrella, and you’ll end up with a face full of rain. – George Carlin
- Anyone Who Says Sunshine Brings Happiness Has Never Danced In the Rain. – Unknown
- Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots. – Frank A. Clark
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. – John Updike
- The rain didn’t make things messy. People did that all on their own. – Barbara Delinsky
- Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams. – Hosea Ballou
- The rain plays a little sleep song on our roof at night And I love the rain. – Langston Hughes
- There’s always a period of curious fear between the first sweet-smelling breeze and the time when the rain comes cracking down. – Don DeLillo
- May The Sound Of Rain Remind You That Growth Can Be Painful Yet Beautiful. – BingKit
- All Birds Find Shelter During A Rain. But The Eagle Avoids Rain By Flying Above The Clouds. Problems Are Common Attitude Make The Difference. – APJ Abdul Kalam
Walking In The Rain Quotes
- Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain. – Billie Holiday
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. – Charlie Chaplin
- Every time I walk rain in I’ll get wet your memories. – Unknown
- Worrying is stupid. it’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain. – Wiz Khalifa
- When my master and I were walking in the rain, he would say, ‘Do not walk so fast, the rain is everywhere. – Shunryu Suzuki
- There are many things I do for amusement, but for happiness I like to gather up my memories and go for a walk in the rain. – Robert Brault
- The person who dances with you in the rain will most likely walk with you in the storms. – Anonymous
- Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. – Roger Miller
- Maybe I can’t stop the downpour but i will always walk with you in the rain. – Anonymous
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods – Rachel Carson
Cute Rain Quotes
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.
- The way I see it if you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.
- I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops.
- Rainy day. Just do not get wet. Just be set, let your worries wash away with every drop that falls. Happy rainy day.
- People can survive with water alone so I think the rain is as much of a blessing as fire is.
- When people try to rain on your parade, poke them in the eye with your umbrella.
- Rain knows the earth and loves it well, for rain is the passion of the earth.
- Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- There is a way of walking through rain without getting hit by a single drop – you just have to find what it is.
- God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.
Sad Rain Quotes
- It’s okay to cry, the say does it too.
- Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.
- Rainfall is the friendliest shelter to sort out sadness.
- Rain slowly slides down the glass as if the night is crying.
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
- Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying along
- It has been raining constantly seems like the sky misses you too like I do.
- Crying alone does not show that you are weak but it shows that you are strong.
- It’s okay to cry when there’s too much on your mind – The clouds rain too when things get heavy.
- You said you liked storms, so I let you in. Turns out you can only handle a little rain, and I am a hurricane.
Romantic Rain Quotes
- The rain reminds me how lonely my soul is as it put me peacefully to seep. – Katelyn Gomez
- Singing in the rain. I’m singing in the rain. And it’s such a glorious feeling. – David Levithan
- Remember that every drop of rain that falls bears into the bosom of the earth a quality of beautiful fertility. – George Henry Lewes
- The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfillment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall. – Helen Garner
- Rain hangs about the place, like a friendly ghost. If it’s not coming down in delicate droplets, then it’s in buckets; and if neither, it tends to lurk suspiciously in the atmosphere. – Barbara Acton- Bond
- Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever. – Unknown
- Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- You pray for rain, you got to deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. – Denzel Washington
- The way I see it if you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain. – Dolly Parton
- A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing. – Liberian Proverb
Enjoying Rain Quotes
- I like it when it rains hard. It sounds like white noise everywhere, which is like silence but not empty. – Mark Haddo
- It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent. – Dave Barry
- Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. – John Ruskin
- Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains. – Henry Ward Beecher
- I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I’m happy again. – Arthur Freed
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods. – Rachel Carson
- Tears fall in my heart like the rain on the town. – Paul Verlaine
- I’m just waiting for people to start asking me to make the rain disappear. – David Copperfield
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- It is best to read the weather forecast before praying for rain. – Mark Twain
Rainy days are the ideal day to find yourself. Rainy days mean tea and coffee while hanging out with friends. It’s a lot of fun to sit at home and play ludu during the pouring rain. Or the fun of eating something hot during the rain is different. All in all, the monsoon is one of the favorite seasons for most people. So keep yourself happy during this rainy season and always be happy. If you want to feel yourself on a rainy day, these raincoats will make you melt your heart.
We hope you enjoy the rainy day quotes in our collection. If you find us useful, please share with your friends. Share those quotes with your friends, and family and spread your feeling.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them. Thank you for visiting our LovSMS, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit our website regularly.