Rainy day brings love and romance to your life. The rainy season is quite different from the rest of the year. As the weather changes completely during the rainy season, our minds are filled with joy. Here are some special rainy day quotes that will help you to feel the sweetness of the rain.
On a rainy day, our minds become romantic. Many people want to be alone at this time and some people want to spend time with their loved ones. Rainy days are an ideal time to discover yourself. You can also motivate yourself from raindrops. This post is made up of several selected rainy quotes. Here you go.
Inspirational Rainy Day Quotes
01. “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
Sometimes, we all waiting for good things in our life. But, this is not a life purpose. So says Vivian Greene here, “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass”.
We have very little time to survive on earth. So why should we waste this time waiting for something good? Life means, spending every moment of life happily.
02. “Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.” – Anonymous
Personally, I like this quote a lot and of course, the quote has real significance. Everyone wants to be happy all the time and no one wants to be unhappy in this world.
But happiness never comes alone, it takes hard work and sweat. Hard work and tears together create a beautiful future.
03. “On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day, you can improve your mind!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
On a sunny day, you can keep your body well by going out and exercising. And if you want to keep your mind spontaneous, you can exercise your mind by sitting in a quiet place on a rainy day. Rainy days make our minds a little more romantic and one of the ideal days to understand our own minds is a rainy day.
04. “Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
This statement has real significance. In fact, the poet here has compared rainwater to tears and sweat. The speaker here says work hard and shed tears. The success that comes from hard work and tears will give you peace of mind
05. “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” – Bill Watterson
Each of us changes our mind a lot during the rainy season. The rainy season is very different from other seasons of the year. Sitting at home with a cup of tea and reading a storybook during a torrential downpour is different. It also gives you peace of mind and exercises like meditation.
06. “The person who dances with you in the rain will most likely walk with you in the storms.”
The person who stays with you when you fail in life will stay with you for the rest of your life. Because the man who will be with you in bad times is the man who truly loves you and the man of love never leaves.
07. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” – Charlie Chaplin
Even if you cry while standing in the rain, no one will understand your tears. Because that water will mix with the rainwater. So charlie chaplin says, he likes to walk in the rain so that no one can understand even if he cries.
08. “Rainy days bring back very special memories for us.”
There is no comparison between the rainy season and any other season. One day in the rainy season, sitting at home in the pouring rain with a cup of tea and old memories, there is no comparison to this feeling.
09. “The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling.” – Lucretius
The raindrops are very small in size but the constant falling also causes wounds in a rock. Just like raindrops, if you keep doing something, you will get the result one day. There is a proverb, slow and steady wins the race.
10. “Rain is Nature’s way of telling us to go slowly because the roads will soon be wet.” – Hermester Barrington
11. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
12. “God is good for everybody. The sun shines on good people and bad people, and it rains on both, too. God doesn’t choose rain only for bad people.” – Mariano Rivera
13. “I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun.” – Sophie Marceau
14. “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.” – Denzel Washington
15. “Innocent droplets of rain make almost all events quite natural from A Rainy Day” – Visar Zhiti
16. “A rainy day is an equalizer. You don’t know what’s going to happen. You just take what you can get.” – Charlie Harvey
17. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
18. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
19. “Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the heart cannot longer handle the pain.”
20. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
Rainy Day Quotes To Help You See The Positive
- “A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.” – Robert Frost
- “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” – Vladimir Nabokov
- “I always feel sorry for people who think more about a rainy day ahead than sunshine today.” – Rae Foley
- “Every time it rains, the soil counts every drop to know exactly how many times to thank to God!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves. Learn to love yourself for who you are and be open so the world can see you shine.” – James Poland
- “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
- “The sound of thunder, the smell of rain. The earth giving birth to another season. Nature’s labor pains…beautiful.” – Carol Morgan
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other.” – Billy Bob Thornton
- “Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one’s voice.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – Maya Angelou
- “Do not, on a rainy day, ask your child what he feels like doing, because I assure you that what he feels like doing, you won’t feel like watching.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “Life is about choices. Some we regret, some were proud of. Some will haunt us forever. ‘Black Rain’ was very much about choices. The message – we are what we chose to be.” – Graham Brown
- “She was my rain. She was my unpredictable element. She was my fear. But racers should not be afraid of rain, a racer should embrace the rain.” – Garth Stein
- “Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away from the hunger.” – Saint Basil
Rainy Day Quotes To Make You Strong
- “Rain clouds come floating in, not to muddy my days ahead, but to make me calm, happy, and hopeful.” – Rajuda
- “Valentine’s Weather Kiss me with rain on your eyelashes come on let us sway together under the trees and to hell with thunder.” – Edwin Morgan
- “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater.” – Isaiah 55:10
- “A light rain touches my cheek like an angel’s butterfly kisses.” – Amanda Mosher
- “Instead, she’s as still as a leaf-littered pond, dark water evaporating, waiting desperately for rain.” – Emma Cameron
- “I’ll never let you see, the way my broken heart is hurting me, I’ve got my pride and know-how to hide all my sorrow and pain, I’ll do my crying in the rain.” – Howard Greenfield
- “Rain didn’t make things messy. People did that all on their own.” – Barbara Delinsky
- “I lost my illusions in a black rain of bitterness now what do you see in my eyes How can you still love me How can I be tender.” – John Geddes
- “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” – Walt Disney Company
- “I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
- “No. Don’t ever go looking for a loving girl. Just wait. It’ll come. Like the rain falling from heaven it will come. Just don’t ever give up on love.” – Sonia Sanchez
- “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” – Epicetus
- “Rain slips through your fingers as easily as words blow away in the wind and yet it has the power to destroy your whole world.” – Karen Maitland
- “Everybody needs time to reflect and contemplate, and the most inspirational and peaceful place to do so is in nature.” – Akiane Kramarik