If you want to live in this nature, you have to struggle to survive in every moment. The joy of life during struggle is unmatched anywhere else. God makes our lives more beautiful through struggles. These struggle quotes are enough to make you realize that it is fun to live a life of hard work and struggle.
Many people always avoid hardware. They may end their lives without hard work. But it is a very wrong idea. You have to struggle to survive today or tomorrow and this applies to everyone. Here are some amazing struggle quotes, these will help you to find out the real joy in the struggle.
Best Struggle Quotes
01. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up” — Robert Tew
We face many difficult situations at different times in our lives. During these difficult times, we become hopeless and frustrated. If we talk about the global crisis at present, then the covid 19 viruses have pushed our civilization to the brink of destruction.
No matter how bad things get in life and we get frustrated in bad situations, we have to keep in mind that bad situations teach us a life lesson. Every bad situation happens in life when we experience that situation, from this experience we can easily face and overcome such situations in the future.
The place we are in today is for many of our past experiences. The struggle should never be seen as a disappointment, lessons should be learned from the struggle, and that learning should be put to good use in the future.
02. “When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.” — Joan Desantis
Everyone struggles with their lives at some point. The millionaire also struggles in life and the beggar also struggles in life. In a word, the struggle is a part of our life. Life is incomplete without struggle.
There is a proverb that god does for good. If we look closely at everything that happens in our lives, it is clear that everything happened for something good. So we should thank god in every struggle of our life.
03. “To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals – this alone is worth the struggle.” — William Penn
Our whole life is spent in struggles. From birth to death, we struggle in every moment of life to survive. This is the rule of the world.
You have to work hard to achieve something in life. But hard work should always be done in the right way. The success achieved dishonestly does not last long. If you struggle with life in the right and the right way, success will come one day and its success will be lasting.
04. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” — Napoleon Hill
It is impossible to succeed without hard work. In some people’s lives success comes with a little hard work and in some cases, success comes after a long hard work.
Even if success is slowly delayed, you should continue to struggle in life. Hard work should continue in every moment of life. The struggle should never be stopped. Remember the day you stop the struggle is the day you die. Always remember slow and steady wins the race.
05. “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.” — Swami Sivananda
The harder the struggle to achieve success, the greater will be its value after achieving success. If you did not have to work hard to achieve success, it would not be considered a success.
The success that long-term hard work brings is lasting and sacred. Success through hard work gives you peace of mind.
06. “Don’t feel entitled to anything you didn’t sweat and struggle for.” — Marian Wright Edelman
Without hard work, don’t expect anything in life. The key point of life is, you will continue to struggle as long as you live. Remember that if there is any success in your life without hard work and sweating, it is in the wrong way.
Work hard to keep sweating and struggle to survive every moment of life. What you didn’t work for is not yours.
07. “Without life’s struggles, we cannot grow into the person that we are meant to become.” — Auliq Ice
The struggle is a part of our life as long as we live. When we have bad situations in our lives we think god may be doing bad things to us. But god wants to build our lives through bad situations.
Because when we are in a bad situation we realize the true value of life. A person who has never struggled in life will never be able to become a real human being.
08. “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.” — Diane Westlake
Continue the struggle of life no matter how difficult. None of us knows when this struggle will end and a new dawn will dawn in our lives. Sometimes too soon we get frustrated and give up hope.
Never stop in life. We don’t know when the struggle will end and when the new sun will shine in our lives. To continue the struggle until success comes and bad times come.
09. “Be proud of struggles in your life. They bring you closer to greatness.” — Oscar Auliq-Ice
When a very bad time comes in your life and you struggle hard remember that you are very close to success.
So don’t get frustrated in bad times and always keep yourself happy, that you are going to get success very soon. Success does not come easily in one’s life, it requires hard work.
10. “The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.” — Pierre de Coubertin
Once you win the battle of life then there is no more joy. Real happiness is found when you are engaged in the battle of life.
Those who find joy in the hard struggle of life reach the pinnacle of success. Once you have achieved success, remember that the day you leave your life struggle is the day you will be considered dead.
11. “Struggle is good; it hardens us. Struggle is necessary; it toughens us.” — Avijeet Das
Just as water, food, and air are needed to survive, so is the struggle to be human. Because struggle teaches us to be real people.
Learning from life’s struggles makes you strong in the future. How bright your future will depend on the nature of your life struggle.
Life Struggle Quotes
12. “The struggle of my life created empathy – I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me.” — Oprah Winfrey
13. “Some people are silently struggling with burdens that would break our backs.” — Naomi Alderman
14. “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” — Brene Brown
15. “The conception of each star was at the point of no return; of a desperate soul struggling to master the winds!” — C. JoyBell C.
16. “Struggle is strengthening. Battling with evil gives us the power to battle evil even more.” — Ossie Davis
17. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” — Alex Elle
18. “Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.” — Wilma Rudolph
19. “I’m not interested in passion and love for their own sake — without the struggle of life, they’re just fluff.” — Mira Nair
20. “Art allows people a way to dream their way out of their struggle.” — Russell Simmons
Inspirational Quotes About Struggle
21. “Life is essentially a cheat and its conditions are those of defeat; the redeeming things are not happiness and pleasure but the deeper satisfactions that come out of struggle.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
22. “Without life’s struggles, we cannot grow into the person that we are meant to become.” — Auliq Ice
23. “The struggles, challenges, and obstacles that it takes to succeed in life are what makes success more valuable. Nothing great comes easy, and nothing easy can ever equate to greatness.” — Edmond Mbiaka
24. “Our biggest struggle as human beings is to project ourselves as something that society has deemed admirable or likable instead of being honest.” — Matthew Shultz
25. “My story is a freedom song of struggle. It is about finding one’s purpose, how to overcome fear and to stand up for causes bigger than one’s self.” — Coretta Scott King
26. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” — Orison Swett Marden
27. “The wars you’ll wage aren’t decided when you fight them. They’re decided before that by the extent of your efforts and the substance of your sacrifices.” — Evan Winter
28. “To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals — this alone is worth the struggle.” — William Osler
29. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” — Alex Elle
30. “Struggles are a part of life but they are not the totality of what life entails so we must remember to discover all the other ingredients that make life worth living.” — Anonymous
Quotes About Struggle And Pain
31. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” — Oprah Winfrey
32. “The way I see things, the way I see life, I see it as a struggle. And there’s a great deal of reward I have gained coming to that understanding — that existence is a struggle.” — Harvey Keitel
33. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” — Frederick Douglass
34. “Once you make it to your point of making it, you’ll appreciate the struggle.” — Nas
35. “Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it; there is no way of life.” — Angelina Jolie
36. “Change is hard and requires constant struggle and determination.” — Sadiq Khan
37. “The life of man is a struggle on earth. But without a cross, without a struggle, we get nowhere. The victory will be ours if we continue our efforts courageously, even when at times they appear futile.” — Boniface Wimmer
38. “When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don’t let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it.” — Bernard Kelvin Clive
39. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
40. “Pain has its own noble joy, when it starts a strong consciousness of life, from a stagnant one.” — John Sterling
Struggle And Success Quotes
41. “In life, we all struggle and strive to make progress. When will you know you’ve reached success? A billion dollars is a good sign, but there’s a better one – humility.” — Naveen Jain
42. “Resolve, in the face of these struggles and challenges, is essential for success and happiness and the development of you character and moral worth.” — Halim Ozkaptan
43. “Be of good cheer. Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.” — Helen Keller
44. “It is only struggle that makes you strong and tough in your life. It is only struggle that makes you successful in your life.” — Birister Sharma
45. “Are you afraid to struggle in your life? If you are, then you’ll never achieve anything in you life.” — Birister Sharma
46. “Struggling is not the identity. You must learn to live while you struggle, such that anyone who sees you can separate the struggle from your life.” — Unknown
47. “It’s so beautiful when you get the rewards for struggles and a chance to enjoy the life you are making so much sacrifices to get.”
48. “You can only help people feel better about their life but you cannot take on yourself their struggles because that’s not your load to bear.”
49. “You will not be crowned king for struggling hard through life, you will be crowned for understanding what makes life worth struggling for and that’s noble.”
50. “The price for a good life is steep and that’s why only a few people are willing to pay through the sweat and struggles for that good life.”