Trust is one of the most important words in the world. Trust is something that cannot be bought with money and cannot be easily achieved. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to gain faith, and it takes less than a second to break faith. Here are some trust quotes that will teach you to gain your own trust as well as gain the trust of others.
Trust is something without which no relationship is possible. Whatever the relationship, trust in each other makes the relationship stronger. There is no meaning in a relationship where people don’t have trust in each other.
Many times we are too late to recognize the real trustworthy people. We need to find trustworthy people and build good relationships with them. Here are some quotes about trust, which will help you find real trustworthy people.
Trust Quotes That Help Build Trust
01. “Trustful people are the pure at heart, as they are moved by the zeal of their own trustworthiness.” — Criss Jami
It is absolutely true that believable people are very beautiful in their minds. Trust is more valuable than precious gems and the mind of that trustworthy person is more valuable than diamonds.
People whose minds are complex are never believable. Trustworthy are people who are very simple, and who find joy in helping others.
02. “Don’t trust people who tell you other people’s secrets.” — Dan Howell
This quote from dan Howell has a very important meaning. The man who tells you another man’s secret is never trustworthy. Suppose someone is telling you all the secrets of someone else, it could be that you told him all your secrets and he went and told your secrets to someone else.
If someone can tell you someone else’s secrets, they are more likely to tell your secrets to someone else.
03. “If we truly trust no one, we cannot survive.” — Megan Whalen Turner
This world continues to depend on trust. We unknowingly believe in many people. For example, we regularly get on the bus, sit by the window, and listen to music with headphones. We can quietly listen to music with headphones because we trust the driver unknowingly.
We know in no way will he have an accident on the bus. If the driver of the bus has an accident while inside the car, all the passengers will die. Yet we do our work in our own seats. This is the belief in others without knowing it.
04. “Trust is built when someone is vulnerable and not taken advantage of.” — Bob Vanourek
Faith builds automatically over time. If someone doesn’t take advantage of you in times of danger, that person can be easily trusted. The person who did not have your advantage in times of danger will definitely help you in your bad time.
05. “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough.” — Frank Crane
Actually, it takes lots of time to achieve someone’s trust but it takes only a few seconds for breaking someone’s trust in you. So if someone trusts you, you should never break his trust. Because once the faith is broken, it may be that in this life you have never been able to gain his faith.
06. “Love cannot live where there is no trust.” — Edith Hamilton
Love and trust are proportional. Love for someone grows when you trust him. If you don’t trust someone, you will never be able to love them from the heart. And if you trust someone deeply, one day you will fall in love with him.
07. “In a relationship, trust is more important than love. It will enhance your love.” — Unknown
Just as love is needed to sustain a relationship, trust in each other is more important than that. Love is made from trust in each other. As long as there is trust in each other, love remains intact. If ever disbelief is born in each other, then love begins to slowly destroy.
08. “Keep your promises and be consistent. Be the kind of person others can trust.” — Roy T. Bennett
This is one of the most famous quotes about trust given by root. Bennett. If you have ever made a promise to someone for something, you must keep that promise at any cost.
Before making a promise to someone, think about whether you can keep the promise or not. You should not promise anything where you are not sure if you can keep it or not. Be the kind of person so that everyone can believe in you.
09. “Trust is very hard if you don’t know what you’re trusting.” — Marianne Williamson
Always make trust on the right person. Most of the time we are too late to recognize real trustworthy people. Unbeknownst to us, we trust people who are not really trustworthy. We have to regret the right time to believe some such selfish people. So before trusting someone, you must know the person.
10. “Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.” — William Shakespeare
There is a deep meaning hidden in this statement of William Shakespeare. Of course, you should never trust people who once broke your trust. Faith is something that cannot be bought with money.
Building faith goes on year after year. So once this precious belief is broken, it will be broken in the future.
11. “Trust yourself, you will start to trust others.” — Santosh Kalwar
It is very important to have faith in yourself. You will not succeed if you do not have faith in yourself. Success is possible only when your confidence level is very high. So believing in yourself is much more important than believing in others.
12. “Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go.” — Natalie Goldberg
13. “I don’t trust easily, so when I tell you I trust you, don’t make me regret it.” — L.J. Smith
14. “When the trust account is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective.” — Stephen R. Covey
15. “Trust is like a vase, once it’s broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be same again.” — Walter Anderson
16. “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
17. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.” — Stephen King
18. “Trust yourself, you will start to trust others.” — Santosh Kalwar
19. “A man trusts another man when he sees enough of himself in him.” — Gregory David Roberts
20. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” — Paolo Coelho
Trust Quotes For Relationships
- “Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.” — Alana Johnson
- “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” — Stephen R. Covey
- “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” — E.A. Bucchianeri
- “Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.” — Mona Sutphin
- “Love doesn’t hurt. It may sting sometimes, but if it hurts, it’s because you have given your trust to the wrong person.” — Unknown
- “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” — Maya Angelou
- “Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.” — Jodi Picoult
- “I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.” — Maya Angelou
- “I love you” is far different from “I trust you” — Shelaxai
- “We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy.” — Frank Crane
- “It is mutual trust, even more than mutual interest that holds human associations together.” — H. L. Mencken
- “Indifference is expensive. Hostility is unaffordable. Trust is priceless. It’s all about relationships.” — Ted Rubin
- “The glue that holds all relationships together-including the relationship between the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.” — Brian Tracy
- “Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can flourish.” — Barbara Smith
- “Trust and faith bring joy to life and help relationships grow to their maximum potential.” — Joyce Meyer
Quotes About Trust Issues
- “Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.” — Lady Gaga
- “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.” — Stephen King
- “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.” — Frank Sonnenberg
- “I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.” — Robert E. Lee
- “Trust is like a piece of paper, once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect again.” — Miranda Lee
- “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.” — Frank Crane
- “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” — Eminem
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” — Albert Einstein
- “Trust cannot be broken only taken back from people not worthy of it.” — Jackie Viramontez
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.” — Benjamin Spock
- “A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts.” — Harold MacMillan
- “Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” — Joyce Brothers
- “Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back.” — R. Williams
- “I have found that sometimes when a person gives up on ‘humankind’ they can often find trust and love in animal kind.” — André Chevalier
We associate with many people in this society in our needs. But at the right time, we don’t really understand who the trustworthy person is. There are some people with whom after a few days of intoxication they become much more believable. Again there are people who have a lot of us but don’t help in bad times. So faith is something that takes years to achieve. If someone trusts you, you should never break their trust.
We hope you found your favorite quotes about trust. Let us know in the comments section, which trust quotes you like the most. Kindly share those quotes with your friends and family, and also your social profile. If you find us helpful then follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Visit our website regularly for inspiration, positive thoughts, famous sayings, and quotes. Thank you for reading our article.